Experience winter all year round in our indoor winter testing facility. Indoor ONE is a straight area mainly built for objective tests on snow and ice surfaces.
Indoor ONE with its controlled climate make the best repetitive conditions for the vehicle and tyre industry. The test area comprises a total of 400 m x 15 m sectioned into 290 m of snow, 10 m of asphalt and 100 m of ice. The ice track is resurfaced with an ice resurfacer to provide the best possible surface, even black ice condition is feasebal. Indoor ONE is a full service facility – our staff will shift, mount and stud tyres, and provide tyre testing.
Tests can be performed with vehicles ranging in size from cars to full size trucks. We offer exclusive use for each customer which means there will only be one customer in each facility at a time. The site is available for daily or weekly bookings.
You can book our entire Indoor facilities either for days or weeks at a time. During your visit, we will provide you with anything you may need. Our staff will shift, mount and stud tyres, and provide tyre testing. For tyre testing, we use whatever system our client requests – often their own – for data storage. This is an efficient way for customers to carry out objective tyre testing (non-certification testing) without being physically present.
The facility provides office space and a kitchen in close proximity to the workshop. The office has 4 workstations, and the kitchen is equipped for up to 8 people. If required, we provide a wide range of rental cars for tyre testing. Onsite, we have a vehicle scale and sandbags to balance the test cars.
- 400m straight track divided into 290 metres of snow, 10 metres of asphalt and 100 metres of ice.
- Snow and ice surfaces are separated by asphalt in order to minimise the impact of snow on the ice track.
- Air and surface temperatures can be adjusted between -3 and -8 degrees Celsius
- Black ice condition is feasebal
- The snow track consists of packed, artificial snow.
- 20 m2 workshop (separated from the cooled testing facility)
- Workshop space for 1 vehicle
- Office for up to 5 people
- 1 low lifts with a capacity of 3,5 tonnes.
- Charging possibilities: Wall boxes: 22kW AC type 2
and Fast charger: 50kW DC CCS2.
- All equipment needed for tyre changing and remounting is included
- Fully equipped kitchen for up to 8 people